That time between seasons: transitioning from summer to fall. It’s late summer, back to school season and fall is right around the corner. You still are loving wearing your cute sundresses, sandals and summer whites. However, you are starting to see a peak of upcoming fall fashion…
Images via On A Whim OKC
Image via 200 Park for Her
Despite the temptation of upcoming gorgeous fall fashion you’re seeing in your local boutiques, we’re still not quite to a point where we can pack away those sundresses. Now is the time to start slowly and creatively start transitioning your summer favorites into fall. So ladies, don’t pack away those strappy sandals yet.
A little lost on how to transition those cute strappy sandals into fall? Here are a few tips I’ve found useful.
1. Loving that summer sundress? Try adding tights to it!
2. Don’t pack away those strappy sandals or peep toe pumps yet. Add them to some of your favorite fall pieces.
3. Add some fall colors like orange, red, rust and mustard yellow to your summer pieces.
4. A scarf will update any outfit will a little flare. So add it to your classic summer cut offs and tops for a little extra.
5. Put out those boot cut jeans and add them to your cut summer tops and sandals.
So, are you ready for fall?