Yes, I am into the nail polish craze big time. Going blingy or funky on my toes, I tend to not do designs too much on my fingernails. I will do colored tips and ombre styles though. Here are a few of my favorite colors for the fall as well as popular lines. If your nail technician (therapists now! lol), doesn’t have the same line, just print this picture and find something similar. Every salon has OPI and they are always on trend. Which is your favorite color of the season? Do you like any of these?
1. Eggplant; Aubergine hues are a perfect compliment to a classic fall wardrobe. So get in touch with your groovy side in Deep Purple.
2. Oxblood; Whether you wear it on your body, your lips, or your nails, this raw and rich red is the hue of the season. Don’t be afraid to match your clothes to your cosmetics—monochromatic is in!
3. Flame Thrower; A fiery mix of red, orange, and shimmer is hot this season. So add some spice to your layers of fall earthtones with a flash fire at your nails.
4. Antique Metallics; Last season’s gold, silver, and bronze tones get a romantic makeover with ornate metal mixtures and delicate pink undertones.
5. Bedazzled; All that glitters is not gold…is right. These ‘party in a bottle’ polishes will add instant fun to any outfit, with sparkles in every color of the rainbow.
6. Midnight Sky; Navy goes glamorous in deep dark blue with added shimmer—the perfect polish for a starry night.