It’s Monday and time to get back to sleuthing for the best shopping and services in Oklahoma City. I took it easy over the weekend, but back to DAILY NOSEY PARKER FALL FINDS. Today I found a variety of items. You know I love clothes and shoes, so it’s hard not to have those just drop in your lap, but skin care is another thing. There is so much out there and I’m a guinea pig. I haven’t found a miracle cure but I’ve found products that make me look fabulous. I also like to take my “fashionista sense” and apply it to my home decor. Check out my finds and let me know what you think. Feel free to support local by pinning my list too! You can comment at the end of the column. Thanks for visiting and shop local and often.
1. CLOSET MOXIE, ClosetMoxie.com, Versatile transition top however, put a turtleneck underneath it and you can wear it all winter.
2. SOOO LILLY, SoooLilly.com, I use quite a few … the facial wash, foundation, lip stain … This is a fabulous line and Lilly is an expert and sweet as molasses!
3. IT’S ALL ABOUT MOI, Facebook, Sweet dress … throw on a sweater and it’s a great transition to Winter.
4. IT’S ALL ABOUT MOI, Facebook, while you are in Weatherford, check out these bottle openers. I think they are fabulous for hostess gifts for parties.
5. EMORY ANNE INTERIORS, Formerly 1st Dibs Edmond, ADORE this look with the tangerine pillows on soft green
6. ON A WHIM, onawhimokc.com, Clarisonic Skin Cleansing Systems in Peacock, Bordeaux, and Emerald